The conditions described in this document complement the presented ones in the Terms of the Service (COUGH) of HOSTINGLABS.
Limitless storage + 5GB
- Lodging Web: It is the space assigned to your account of hosting. In him you can deposit your applications, e-mail, data bases and archives of your website. From the Control Panel always you will be able to monitor the use that him DAS.
- Monthly transference/Bandwidth: It is the amount of data that can be unloaded of your website. One gets used to indicating the amount of data allowed per month, our limitless plan allows you to send/to unload information without restriction.
- When tenth limitless we talked about to that THERE IS no RESTRICTION on the amount of space that uses your Web to interact with your visitors. In order to maintain the quality of our service nevertheless, we evaluated periodically the use that each client gives the resources of his limitless plan, to assure us that the restrictions applied to the limitless plan or our the acceptable terms and conditions (COUGH) or conditions of use are not violated (AUP).
- The +5GB in the name of the plan makes reference to the way in which the space in each account is increased. That is to say, all limitless plan part with an assigned space of 5GB. When our system detects that this arriving itself at the assigned limit, it increases 5GB to the account. This process is repeated whenever the account reaches the new limit.
- All the stored archives (with the exception of the post office-and data bases) must be publicly accessible, be connected from the Website of the account and to respect the described general prohibitions in the following section.
The accounts of hosting estan designed to lodge sites or applications Web of a person, community or company with a normal use. These are some specific examples of things that are not allowed:
- a) To use the account to send traffic to another site.
- b) Content with Copyright (videos, series of TV, films, music) of which you are not owner or you do not count on the necessary permissions of distribution.
- c) To use the account it stops as a servant of backups, file server (ejm. RapidShare) or to distribute to archives multimedia on a large scale (ejm. youtube). For this purpose HOSTINGLABS it offers other solutions, as dedicated servers.
- d) To use the account as a virtual hard disk to store archives that are not elements of the website. For this purpose HOSTINGLABS it offers other solutions, as space dedicated FTP or servers.
- e) To generally resell resources of your account (it does not matter if it is free or of payment) to the public.
It completes revision: 28 of January 2016